Troop & Team Elections
December 1st to March 31st the Amangi Nacha Lodge conducts new member elections for any Troop or Team that has youth that meets the OA membership requirements.
2. Please complete all fields including the BSA ID number for verification through ScoutNet
4. As you fill out any of the Election Report forms the others are also filled in and the an election ballot is also generated for the scouts to use for the election
These pdf documents can be edited typed on and saved
Election requirements for everyone under 21 years of age:
- 15 days and nights of camping, including one long-term resident camp of 6 days and 5 nights, within the previous 2 years. The remainder of the camping time must be made up of short-term or weekend camping trips.
- Must be at least a First Class Scout, including First Class board of review.
- Must have the unit leader’s approval as being a Scout who lives by the Scout Oath and Law
To hold an election a unit must have 50% of their registered youth members present at the meeting when the election is held, rounded up for odd numbers to 50% +1
To be elected into the Order of the Arrow a scout must receive votes from 50% of the ballots cast, rounded up for odd numbers to 50% +1