Camp Lassen Ordeal
Notice: Youth / Adult Policy
To attend OA events ALL attendees must have a copy of their BSA Annual Health and Medical Record (Parts A and B) with them or they can't stay at the event.
Don't depend on others; YOU'RE responsible and must have a copy with you..
May 20 - 22, 2015
Mail-in Registration Deadline May 13, 2015 9:00PM
Online Registration Deadline May 18, 2015 9:00PM
Lassen Ordeal Adviser:
Lodge/Council Inductions Adviser: Philip Haley firstname.lastname@example.org 916*501*5821
Lodge/Council Order of the Arrow Adviser: Mike Chinn email@example.com 530*672*2233
Instructions for the Ordeal Registration
Along with a copy of your Yearly BSA Medical Exam, If you are already a member of the Order of the Arrow you must have your 2015 membership dues paid. If not then you can pay them online through the Lodge website or bring your dues to the ordeal.
When Registering for the ordeal there are several registration options. Here is a clarification of the those options:
- If you have recently been elected to the Order of the Arrow then you are considered a Candidate. The cost for the ordeal is $40 which covers the OA sash, OA Pocket flap, Handbook, National & Lodge dues through the end of the current year, food, etc.
- A Member is a person who has already gone through an ordeal. The costs for the ordeal is $20 which covers food.
- A Brotherhood Candidate is a Member who has completed their Ordeal more than 10 months ago. The cost for a new Brotherhood sash is $18.
- Make sure you have checked the deadline registration date for the ordeal you are planning to attend as there is a $20 late fee if the registration is not turned in or submitted on time.
- If you submit your registration online and choose not to pay by credit card and do not send your payment to the council and you choose to pay on site then there will be an additional $5 fee added.
How to Register for the Ordeal
Through the Council Secure web site you can register for an Ordeal and pay using your Visa or Master Card. You can also commit to the ordeal and send offline forms needed to register for the ordeal. If you do not want to pay online you will find it much easier to fill out the online forms and either print out and send your registration fees to the Sacramento Service Center, but if you pay on site there will be additional fees added.
If you do not want to register online and would prefer to send in a hard copy of the registration form use the link below